Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Anniversary and Payouts

Although it certainly doesn't seem that long, this blog is a year old. I had 51 posts and 10 followers. After posting five days in a row to start I've dwindled down to once or twice a month. I've said in the past I'm going to post more, but not this time, I will not say it. Rather we can just assume it's implied and speak no more of it. Thanks to those who have read any of this, I appreciate it. Feel free to leave a comment any time, any where within and it may be read. I don't know about you, but my favorite posts have been the monthly payouts, and the one this month brings me enjoyment as well.

TREKPAY



GLOBAL ADS


ADSQUIK


NEOBUX


BALLOON MAILS
balloon-mails.com

DOLPHIN PTR
dolphinptr.com

CLASSICAL MAILS
classical-mail.com

PYRABANG
PyraBang.Com - Discover... Post... Profit!

Thanks For Reading and Best Wishes,

Funatic

No comments:

Post a Comment